Thursday, April 8, 2010

A New Direction

Wow, so I’ve been sans computer a few days so I haven’t been able to post, not only that but I suppose I’m still in run around like a chicken w/ my head cut off mode. I must say that life is busy and figuring out our lives together and we don’t even live together is a new adventure. Luckily I love that my iphone calendar syncs with my google calendar, and well that’s how I run my life, literally! I did get Tim to also start a google cal to assist us in planning things. I swear it sounds stupid but I have tons of things cooking and the best way for me to keep things straight is to add it on the calendar, including little reminders to myself. I do love that!

As far as the house hunting goes, we’ve taken a new direction. Liz and I are checking out duplexes in which we’d share and each have a side. I think this is an awesome idea and I’m quite excited about it and the possibilities. It could really give us a rental prop for the future, which would be wonderful! A lil extra income, ya know? So tonight we’ll start that search and hopefully find something good. We’ve just on a deadline, hoping to put a contract on something by April 30th for the special home credit for new buyers. Let’s get this going!

As far as wedding stuff is concerned, I know I need to work on some type of save the date type thing to email out, like my friend Laura did. With just the basic info as well as hotel info, etc. I’m also getting ready to order invites, quite exciting. The only major things left 1. Honeymoon 2. Cake, everything else is minor. Very exciting but minor.

I also hope I can enjoy a lil of that sun today.

Hawaii conference countdown, 22 days to go! I’m so looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment