Sorry things have been crazy and I haven't been much in touch. There's just been so much going on...
- Tim getting a job back here at home :)
- found a house we really like, still working on the financing portion, hopefully can get that rolling swiftly (it's in Kirkwood, more to come when we firm things up)
- been working a lot!
- Hurling season started this past weekend -this keeps me busy w/ practices a few times a week and games Saturday! You're more than welcome to come by and see the fun, we play at St. Vincent's Park from noon to essentially 4 pm
Anyways, I've been in the search of the perfect shoe to wear on my wedding day. I've been checking out the internet and have yet to find the perfect shoe yet. However Runnels did send me an exhaustive list of adorable shoes which had many options. I've seen many pics on the various wedding blogs I follow and some pics have had shoes with hearts on the bottom which just makes the neatest pic and guess what, there's a company that sells these for the bottom of your shoes. You may find these below my heels on the wedding day. Here's a pic...
No comments:
Post a Comment