Wow, its been awhile! Things have been crazy. Work is busy and I had to 2 late nights at work, plus of course St Pat's day this week, making it 3 later eves. Happy belated St Pat's to all by the way! One of my fav holidays, one of my Mom's fav holidays actually as well... I march in both the Saturday parade as well as the real parade on 3/17/10 :)
Anyways, so Tim and I have been on the house hunt... found a few we've liked and our real estate agent has been incredibly wonderful and patient. I hope she doesn't think I'm crazy wanting to look around. This whole thing is a learning experience, I keep trying to find the best deal w/ the cutest most ideal place. Part of me is coming to the realization of course there is no place is the perfect but often something that is close. It might be slightly easier if my sweetie and I could land on the location. Hopefully we're getting closer. City vs county, the debate continues...
Also most of my girls have ordered their dresses, woo hoo! We have our tasting tomorrow which I'm quite thrilled about! Hopefully I'll have some great reports tomorrow about it. I will try to take a little more time for adding some blog post for my away people!
Love to all!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment