Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There's an app for that??

Wow, who would've thought it... In checking out a few questions on The Knot today, I found out they have a wedding app. Quite amazing eh? I downloaded it today and will see what the features are. More to come on this soon.

Got my official bid from St. Louis Blooms and have accepted. I know I said florist was done, but its totally official now. I am also working on this whole dress issue. Town and Country Bridal has decided to not match the dress price of the DC Georgetown shop. Very disappointing really. Ultimately they lose ~$90, but are walking away from about $1,000 worth of business. Not the smartest move really. I may take back some of the nice stuff I said about them earlier. I'm just shocked/surprised/disappointed about this. Overall I know it will all work out. Night night!

1 comment: