We had our session for engagement photos on Sunday morning w/ Kate who is our wonderful photographer and childhood friend. How lucky am I to know a wonderful person to take pictures of such a special times. She doesn't do just weddings, actually her main focus is taking pics of kids with special needs among other things. Check her out with Kids Being Kids Photography.
Ok, back to us... we met up with Kate in the morning to go out and get some pics. In stead of going Forest Park we decided on trying something out of the box and a little different and met up in Lafayette Square, what a treat! There were a lot of neat little places to take pics with architecture, including one of my favs with a brick wall as the backdrop. We also walked over to Benton Park and got some really great shots there as well. Poor Tim was dying of the heat because well it was pretty steamy and all he had was pants, but he was a trooper and in the end I think he might've actually had fun. If you check out the photos, I think you can tell just by our smiles how much fun it was. After seeing these, I just can't wait to see how the pics from the big day will turn out. Woo hoo! If you'd like to check out the engagement session: http://kbkphotography.exposuremanager.com/
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment