Saturday, May 29, 2010
Mmmm tasty cakes
On Thursday Tim's Mom and I met up there and went to Patty Cakes for our cake tasting. We had a lot of fun! They have so many different flavors of cake and filling, mixing and matching was wonderful. They can also make the design I picked out. So the cake is done and will be something amazing for sure. I'm not going to post the pick because I'm going to leave a few things up for surprise, however I will tell you each layer will have a different flavor: top- chocolate cake and coconut filling, 2nd layer-butter pecan and caramel filling, bottom-french vanilla w/ raspberry filling; we'll have a little extra cake in the back, one being french vanilla w/ double filling strawberry and cream cheese, the other being chocolate w/ bailey irish cream filling. It will be decadent that's for sure! I'm so so excited! Its a little less than 4 months away and I can't believe it. I'm going to go get a lil sun :) ta ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment