Monday, May 24, 2010
Home today...
So I'm stuck home today with Pink Eye, blah! I've been trying to get a lot of stuff done and finalized. So far things are going well. As mentioned just a few minutes ago I've got the limo done. I feel when posting I should try and post items that are related... anyways, I've also started out on the cake testing venture. 1st stop last Friday was McArthur's Bakery. My fiance's mother and I enjoyed our time there. I've kinda picked out a template of what I think I want, we shall see how it turns out. The cake is quite simple. I've been trying to figure this all out and truly don't feel like spending a ton of money on a cake. Not everyone eats it and you don't really think back to a wedding and think of how amazing the cake is, unless it was out of this world, so far I'm still waiting on that. I do believe that the party will be just smashing regardless. I've also toyed around with the idea finding a place that will decorate fake layers to have a cool looking cake for hopefully a cheaper price, but that is not something that they offer at McArthur's. This Thursday we're checking out Pattycakes which is a place that's been on foodnetwork twice! I'm thinking they will be too much, however we shall see how it all shakes out. More cake tasting later this week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment