
Hello weddingland...
So big news, sad news the house didn't work out, it didn't appraise and we couldn't work it out. So at this point we're back to the drawing board. Liz and I will be hitting it again soon! Just kind of a bummer but long drawn out process as well, learned a lot this time.
I also finally sent out the Save the Date email this evening, woo hoo another thing off the list! I'm also touching base with a few places regarding wedding cakes and starting to shop around. Any suggestions are welcome! Tomorrow I'm also going to check out the limo and will be able to check that off the list as well. As you can read I've been a busy girl. Still a few other items to get squared away, but I'm feeling good. I can say that lately things have been overwhelming, just w/ the house hunting/contract, trying to finalize wedding plans (including a list that is a little out of control at the moment, I'm counting on that 10% that won't show!), and just a lot of other items. I'm just super lucky to have an amazing sister that keeps me grounded and sane. Things are rolling right along, who knows what the future holds however I know that everything will eventually fall into place and work out. If only brain could believe that! Ta ta for now
No comments:
Post a Comment