Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Church (or so I thought...)

I will have to admit I'm freaking just a little bit. I was totally set on getting married at St Peter's in Kirkwood, my family parish that I grew up in. Had confirmed it two weeks ago as I was sending in my deposit for the venue. This morning I opened up my email only to find an email from the wedding coordinator that the priest had promised that day (as well as the 2 pm time slot!) to someone else. While I know there is no shortage of churches in St. Louis, that's for sure. I now am scrambling to make sure that this will be taken care of. I'm not totally stressing because I know I'll find a place, its just somewhat unnerving to say the least!

So we shall see what becomes of this

No comments:

Post a Comment