Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahh the holidays...

Sorry I've been away for awhile, we've been quite busy w/ the holidays! In addition to Christmas we also had an engagement party, a meeting of the families if you will. It went just lovely, while a bit overwhelming (since just our families was about 60 people including our bits and pieces of our bridal party.) I do love having a large family, and my Aunt Colleen graciously hosted for us. I will post the pics right after this.

Since then, I've also been quite busy. Since our colors are red and black, my sister and I went out today to search for some table decor. Hobby Lobby had marked all Christmas stuff to 80% off and since red in a Christmas color, we thought we might be able to find a few items. My sister and I found some lovely items I believe will make excellent decorations. I'm quite excited, especially since they are w/ our theme, spoiler, they have a cardinal some how included in them... I have many ideas for future posts, coming soon! Tomorrow we'll be going to a bridal show in hopes of getting some more ideas! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment