So it just so happens, that luckily our celebrant's church is available. (SIGH OF RELIEF!!!) I couldn't believe all that craziest happened but I am just relieved and happy to have it all figured out. So I keep working on/thinking about table decor. I could purchase some river rocks from a fellow Camogie friend, woo hoo! We shall see if I need them :)
Today I'll be going to get my ring cleaned before Tim's family Christmas party tomorrow... maybe finish a little Christmas shopping. I haven't had much time to look and read my other random wedding blogs. I believe I'll starting getting creative w this bloggy blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this blog and hate it at the sametime. on one hand I am happy coz I get to know all of your updates. but then I become sad coz I know that I am reading this coz I am not there to personally share this joy with you. love you dear. take care,
ReplyDeleteIbti