Wow, can I say that things are in a whirlwind. With the amazing 8k house credit going on plus a little additional from the state of MO, purchasing a house is quite enticing at the moment. As if I thought that I could add another spinning plate in the mix, Tim and I are house hunting right now as well. We're kind all over the map, trying to find a good starter house. This is super exciting however slightly overwhelming all the at the same time. We've narrowed it down to a few neighborhoods and will go out to look at a few on Wed after work. We shall see how it all plays out. We'd have to have a contract placed on a house by April 30th in order to get the credit. Keep your fingers crossed for happy house hunting!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so exciting! Keep me posted on the progress!
ReplyDelete