Sunday, February 28, 2010
Love Bed Bath and Beyond!
I must say before registering I took my cousin's advice in checking out Bed Bath and Beyond, they have rave reviews about the return policy unlike Target... You can do a quick search and find many people discussing the multiple issues they've had. Plus Target is continuously rotating their stock so often items are out of stock or not in stores any more. So in going through this process I decided to check out Bed Bath and Beyond and what they had to offer. Can I just say they've been amazing! So far I've been there twice. The first time Tim and I went together and looked at the major stuff, pots n pans, knives, etc. We ended up spending a couple hours there but every area we were in, people often offered up help making sure we had everything we needed. We originally registered at the store at The St. Louis Mills Mall, which is a smaller store. The next time I went back we went to the Brentwood store. After the first bout of registering, Tim was done... so I recruited the assistance of my aunties and sister and went back. Again I ended up spending a few hours there but really knocked out a bunch of stuff! Changed the pots and pans, made a few other adjustments and picked out some everyday plates, etc. We had a girl that was helping us, her name was Storm and she was amazing. She walked us through all different ensuring we had everything we needed. The bonus of the Brentwood store is that is much a bigger and has more dishes, etc for you to look at. I can't say enough good stuff about BBB! I'm not sure if we'll register anywhere else. Maybe I guess gotta discuss that with the honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment