So I've started checking things off the the list, and wow it feels wonderful! So I've landed on bridesmaid dresses and I'm quite thrilled about them. The girls will be getting them from Town and Country Bridal which is located in Plaza Frontenac. I believe I mentioned previously how surprised I was that they were one of the most reasonable dress shops of all the places that I had checked out. So they'll be wearing the black version. I think all the ladies will be stunning in them. Here's a link to the site which a preview for those interested!
I would like to mention how easy I hope this process will be. For those that live out of town, they'll send them a form with how to do all the appropriate measurements and a thing they can fill all their credit card or payment info on and handle it all for me. I'm sure most dress shops handle this, but thin that's nice they'll handle it all for you. Plus they only charge you a $5 fee, no extra shipping and other random crap. Yeah!
This is the life and times of the future Mrs. O'Donnell. This will include posts about my wedding planning, but also other various things that I post. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment