Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flowers, flowers, flowers

So I've come back to the budget and had forgotten a few things and had to go over some stuff (thanks for the help Aunt Nina). Actually I hadn't really looked at the budget much lately. Probably not the best idea. So anyways, I'm still currently in search of a florist. I have a few suggestions and meetings coming up with some others. I just feel like only getting one quote it totally insane. How can you take one person's word/price? So I'm searching for the perfect and most reasonable florist that I can find. I am open to suggestions and have gotten a few word of mouth. The only issue I have come upon is that fact that a majority of these florist are booked up solid of appointments until March! According to my timeline (well a few of the websites that have timelines, I should be getting this lined up this month or sealed the deal...) I know that most everyone else probably wants and evening or weekend appointment but geez, I'd just like to have a few meetings. Especially since for my 20% off with Artistry ends sometime this month. Details, details... Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry it will work out.
    Need to update Re: bridesmaid dresses!! Also, why no pics from the engagement party?

    ReplyDelete