And I'm back, after a week of DSL problems and waiting from my noon to 4 pm slot today (luckily they came around 1:30ish, impressive!) So now the DSL is fixed and I'm quite thrilled to say the least... I had many thoughts of what I was going blog about once I got my net back but they are all escaping me at the moment.
There's been a lot going on this week, work wise as well as in general. I have received the paperwork from Complete Music and I will send it back with our little profile of what we'd like, etc. Otherwise not a lot has been going on decision wise this week. I think I might take a small break after all the exhaustive decision making last weekend! Tim and I started checking out houses as well, all of this is incredibly tiring! Well one big excitement for the month is that hurling officially starts this weekend. Can't wait!
I promise the next post to have more excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment