Ahh I knew I would remember something I wanted to share... So far after 11 days of South Beach I have successfully lost 10 lbs. I am thrilled, shocked, and amazed!! The main things I've missed during Phase I are fruit and yogurt. I totally love fruit! I love to snack on fruit, have it with breakfast, eat it as a snack in the afternoon. I do miss the convenience of sandwiches, however I think in Phase II I will be add tortillas which will help with that longing hopefully. I have been able to eat a fudge bar ice cream thing every night, which has been awesome! I've bought some ricotta cheese to try a few of their other dessert recipes. So this is the update on the South Beach diet... so far I'm pleased with the diet. I do not feel hungry to the extent that I did previously, which is great, maybe I'm a little more conscious of this, who knows? One thing I am sick of eggs for breakfast everyday, but adding the yogurt should be helpful.
I just hope that I can sustain the weight loss.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment