Monday, January 4, 2010

the calls have started... but not too much

I just wanted to let you know that I forgot to mention yesterday in my post that when I got home I did go through all the various paperwork and flyers from various vendors and tossed the ones I didn't need, and organized the others into florists, DJ's, limos, etc... I must say I was quite proud of myself! With my pack rat mentality,that's impressive :)

I would like to also let you know I have only received 2 calls (one from Savvi formal wear and one from this company that sells dishware -looked it up online and lots of people claim its scam worthy, they pitch you this stuff and you get a complimentary honeymoon but have to pay airfare and taxes and other various fees. Thus I'm fairly uninterested in this and will just ignore. Thankfully my sis filled out that one and put Dad's home phone, pure awesomeness!) So far 1 email... I'll keep the count going.

On another note, do some fabluous work by my "second Mom" Cathy Hooper and Aunt Carol (my bro also went out...) We have a lil over 25 of my table decorations. One for each table, score! Check those off the list!! I just have to get them from Ohio to here, another job for my wonderful brother! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment