So I may have come to a conclusion for my fitness/gym problem. A co-worker of mine works at The Heights in Richmond Heights and its not too far from here. A little further than Ballys but without the essential commitment at about the same price. I can purchase a fit card from The Heights which entitles me to go to any classes that I want at The Heights for $120 for the entire session. In doing this, I have paid upfront and don't have to worry about canceling a membership or anything like that but I should be able to take all the classes I want. In reviewing the schedule, there are many classes tues-thurs eve that I'm interested, plus a kickboxing on sat morns that I could choose from. I suppose this doesn't give me access to all the equipment, but I'm not much of an equipment type person anyways. I figure once the weather is good (and hurling starts) that I'll also be able to throw a jog in here or there to make up for that missed time. So I plan on going this week to The Heights to get my punch card. Woo hoo, fitness here I come!
By the way, I'd like to add that I loved the classes by Inspire Fitness with Christy. I really enjoy the Fitball class that she does, its an awesome abs work out. It just was too hard to get to work on time (around 7:30), I could always adjust my schedule accordingly however I'm pretty sure the docs like me to get there by that time and don't want to mess up my routine...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment