Anyways there are many places you can choose from and in discussing this with Tim. He had no clear preference on a place. In going to the bridal shows a some research I've found out the following.
- Many people have complained about Target for many reasons... not updating the registry frequently, items quickly being discontinued or out of stock, and being NOTORIOUS for being terrible about returns. So I'm thinking that Target may be off the list.
- My cousin Karen is registering at Bed Bath and Beyond. They have tons of different stuff for all your needs. In addition to this, they'll take back anything that was on your registry no questions asked, according to the website. I'll have to go in to find out more about the other benefits.
- At the Alive Show, they had the people from Macy's there. At Macy's you get 5-10% off stuff if you don't get it, plus you get 5% back on a Macy's card for anything that people purchase there. Essentially it seems like you get free money on all stuff that is bought. That seems neat and is in the running.
- Crate and Barrel, my friend Laura is registering here. Throughout the month of February they have these registering events where you go in before the store is open (or they open it late) and they provide you some free breakfast and champagne and will have someone guide you through the store for registering. This is very intriguing plus sounds kinda fun! I haven't yet checked the other "benefits" that you get for registering there. More to come soon on this I suppose
- Williams Sonoma, haven't much looked into theirs. I do know that they have special hours you can come into register when the store isn't busy/open to the public.
- Sur La Table... until my Mom's cousin got married I hadn't ever heard of this place. Its a really cool place and had tons of different stuff. I'd have to check more into their benefits as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment